Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Resolution Fail

Confession:

I do not do well managing two calendars, two people.  I'm in major trouble if we ever bring kids into this mix.  Our home life will be a disaster of scheduling errors.   I don't know why the schedules of two people is so complex for me to figure out.  I really struggle.  It goes against everything in my southern soul to cancel plans.  As of late I have double booked us many nights.  Tail between my leg I cancel and reschedule.  You think that would cause me to get my act together. 

So here it is my plea for help.


HELP! I need help.  Give me tips, best practices, ANYTHING that will help this frazzled scheduling challenge family coordinator out!

1 comment:

Bethany E. Ward said...

JB just found out about an app called Avocado. It's a couple's app! We haven't used it yet, but apparently it's a place to put things on a calendar you can both see. You can even set alerts for you, him, or both people. Plus it's with you all the time on your phone :) For now I just use a calendar in our kitchen but I see us using this in the near future.