Thursday, February 21, 2013

What About Bob?

Meet Bob, our friendly little (used to be living) raccoon.  He was headed to the dumpster when the light house boys rescued him from a untimely second death.  (Are we sure cats are the only thing with 9 lives? Bob is at 3).  Bob has become our little guy. I don't want to cheapen him by calling him our mascot so we will stick with "little guy".   Erin, Lindsay, and I made a trip to NJ and to Trader Joe's last Saturday.  Once we arrived back home, our neighborhood was oddly empty.

Light bulb!  Bob!

Lindsay ran upstairs to the guys house and grabbed Bob and met Erin and I downstairs in their house. With Bob in hand we snuck over to the Austin's to find their house "open" and Bob's new little playground.  After strategic placement by Lindsay (Erin was our "eyes" watching out for the Austin's).  We turned off the lights closed the door and waited for... 





NOTHING.  Melissa knows how to kill us with silence.  Bob was discovered but in her stealth mode she kept it under wraps.  We had almost forgotten.  Lets be honest I just assumed she hadn't been in her pantry yet.... until this morning.




(Yes this is my horrible disgusting car.  Feel free to judge.  Just keeping it real.)   

Bob was in my backseat unbeknownst to me.  I went to place my bag in the backseat floor and AGHHHHHHHH!  I def screamed out loud.  No wonder Brian was so intent on walking me to my car like a gentleman this morning!   Bob had scared him when he went out to warm up my car this morning.  haha.

Well played Melissa.

Warning:  Bob is on the prowl for a new place to hang.

No comments: