Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Resolutions Only In January?

My heart/mind are wondering when is it too late to make a new year's resolution?  I'm going to buck the system and forget about January and start my resolutions now... in March.  Businesses have crazy fiscal year calendars so surely I can have a crazy new year resolution calendar. 

12 Books.  12 Months.  A lot of pages.

I want/NEEEED a better reading plan.  I go through stages where I can't stop reading and will read until the early hours of the morning to months passing without turning a page.  So!  Here is it the 12 month, 12 book reading plan. 

March: 
Multiply:  Disciples Making Disciples.  Francis Chan, Mark Beuving
April:  
How to Pray:  The Best of John Wesley on Prayer
May:  
The Shelter of God's Promises.   Shelia Walsh
June:  
Radical:  Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream.   David Platt
July: 
Follow Me:  A Call to Die.  A Call to Live.   Francis Chan. David Platt. 

I will...
  • read one book a month.
  • change the books I have in the queue if my heart desires (this desire has been caused by Netflix)
  • take suggestions from people... always.  Read something great lately?  Send the info my way or even better send the book my way!  
  • keep all the resolutions I made in January still


No comments: