Friday, December 7, 2012

The Post Wedding Revamp

It always happens the post wedding social media revamp.  I was determined to stick to my guns and not change any of my social media.  I caved and dove in head first!  New blog, new twitter, new instagram (the email stays the same... some things are sacred).  With the revamp comes a lot of pressure.  I have to be more funny, more sleek, and more on my game with posts.  




My biggest Paleo feat yet



A whole chicken.  BLEK


Turns out not so hard! ha.  Brian at one point literally licked his fingers.  It was the easiest thing I've ever done.  The green mush beside it ... zucchini cakes (they don't look good but they were, I promise)



1 comment:

Aimee said...

Roasting is the BEST way to cook a chicken! Also, put it in the crock pot with a little broth or water and seasoning. Yum-o!

Love the blog. Congrats on your marriage!