Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Master Bedroom Curtains!


This past weekend I finished our curtains for our bedroom.  I now know what the Lord felt like on the 7th day.  He finished His work and then He rested.  After almost a month of painting these curtains I most certainly rested!   Here is the deal I saw these curtains on Pintrest 


And I decided they were a must.  So I click on them so that I can get to the website to place the order and BOOM takes me to an interior designers site. Ok. Now what?  I searched the web and came up with nothing.  My friend Bethany said you must paint them. So I did.  After almost a month (I only did it only on Saturdays when Brian was working  and then one Saturday I ran out of paint but it wasn't worth the HOUR DRIVE to get more) here is the finished product.  




I put up our bedroom pics with hesitation.  It is a work in progress so please do not judge.  On the master bedroom renovation to do list is: new custom headboard, another dresser, new pillow coverings, wall art, and a few other odds and ends.  Currently part of our outdoor furniture is being stored in there.  The living room is finished we're tackling this room next.... I PROMISE!

(Tutorial on painting curtains to come.) 

No comments: