Saturday, September 29, 2012

1st Tiny (ok not so tiny) Meltdown

I made it four days without crying.  I would call that success!   My dear friend Laura on Sunday said the mourning will come give Brian a heads up.  I did.  That night I warned Brian at some point I'm going to realize I live in New York not West Virginia and when it happens it isn't going to be pretty.  We both figured it would happen next weekend, on our way back from Becca's wedding, and well it still may happen again who knows.  All that to say nothing will make you realize you move like going to a new bible study.  It isn't that the new study isn't great, or the people aren't amazing, it is just that sitting around sharing the deepest part of you isn't as easy as it sounds.  Sure openness and vulnerability will come with time but I must say I missed the easiness of it. All that to say.  After an evening of tears... and I mean TEARS! I started Thursday hoping it was a new day.  Not so much!  This forty minute drive to work is killing me.  I decided I needed a new and improved CD for the drive to and from work. Please note there are ZERO radio stations on my way in because I'm so far out.

The recipe consisted of mostly worship music from Passion 2012 then I sprinkled it with some new Mumford.  I was going to go brush my teeth and Brian said he would burn it for me.  He mentioned he put one more song on there for me.  The song was "Home" by Phillips Phillips. 

I love BVB! He is good!




1 comment:

Bethany E. Ward said...

OK that song is great. And so is your man. Love you. Miss you.